• Perform test, troubleshoot, and evaluation of electronic circuits
• Perform a variety of electronic or electro-mechanical assembly tasks in support of specific production units.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Assist Engineering in design, assembly, test and development of prototype electronic assemblies
• Calibrate electronic test-equipment
• Ensure accurate documentation and measurement records
• Assemble and install various electrical or electronic components
• Read and interpret work orders, test procedures, electronic schematics, parts lists, assembly drawings and specifications and apply troubleshooting concepts with problem solving skills
• Operate and maintain a wide range of test equipment including digital multimeters, oscilloscopes, power meters, signal generators, spectrum analyzers, automated test equipment, etc.
• Prepare and revise test procedures or specifications
• Assemble and disassemble test systems or deliverable equipment using basic hand tools
• Assemble and test wire harnesses, cables, and subassemblies
• Use a wide variety of specialized hand tools such as solder irons, wire strippers, crimpers, wrenches, screwdrivers, and pliers