Designation: Frontend Developer / Software Engineer
Reporting To: CEO / CTO
Work Mode: Full Time / Remote
· Develop and implement highly-responsive user interface components using React concepts.
· Develop and implement front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
· Build reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
· Optimize components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
· Monitor and improve front-end performance.
· Document application changes and develop updates.
· Integrate designs and wireframes within the application code.
· Monitor interaction of users and convert them into insightful information.
· Develop responsive web-based UI.
· Develop new user-facing features using React.js
· Perform other related duties as assigned.
· Proven experience with React.js
· Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles.
· Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux, Redux or MobX).
· Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js).
· Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools.
· Familiarity with code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN, Mercurial).
· A good understanding of the latest UI/UX practices.
· Good understanding of DevOps, CI/CD tools, Cloud deployment.
· Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
· Having experience to Lead/Drive Initiatives and work with offshore team.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Should be able to work as individual contributor with minimum guidance.
· Should have a high sense of responsibility, and be communicative, self-organized and open minded, and participative in users’ functional requirement studies.
Work Environment Requirements:
· A PC/Laptop with a minimum of 8GB of RAM, a mid-end processor, and an OS of your choice.
· An internet connectivity with minimum of 50 MBPS, and with uninterrupted power supply.
· A quiet and uninterrupted working environment with a dedicated desk.
· Dynamic culture and work environment.
· Competitive pay and vesting opportunity.
· Paid Time Off.
· Work from home / Remote.
Inquisitive About Us, Know us more: