D&N RV Service is a family owned and operated business in Guntersville, AL. We are The Premier RV service center. Our team is professional, innovative and love the fast-paced rewarding roles they play in providing Guest Services that are second to none. Supporting the development of our team is our priority. We are building a culture that is like spending the day with friends. We do this by providing consistent professional and personal development, clear and concise objectives and by rewarding excellence.
Our work environment includes:
- Supportive collaboration
- Continual education and training
- Opportunities to make a real difference in the lives of others
- Social engagement when desired, we respect your privacy.
- Opportunities to provide meaningful feedback to enhance your job satisfaction
- Growth opportunities
NOTICE: Please read and follow instructions fully. NO incomplete application will be considered.
--------- There are 2 employer generated questions and 2 Indeed generated skills test that are required. No exceptions.
Our team of professionals are capable of self-management. Our people are self starters and have the passion to complete the tasks with the same enthusiasm. Our team is supportive and flexible, because we know things can and do happen to force a shift in approach, while firm enough to keep each other accountable to achieve the objectives.
- Perform RV Coach maintenance and repairs according to established guidelines and procedures
- Diagnose and troubleshoot issues with coach
- Conduct inspections and identify any potential problems or safety concerns
- Use power tools and hand tools to assemble, disassemble, and repair components
- Weld and plumb systems as needed
- Conduct repairs and maintenance
- Forward thinking, objective oriented, passionate desire to create a fulfilling career
- Strong craftsman knowledge and aptitude
- Proficient in using power tools and hand tools for vehicle repairs
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot issues
- Knowledge of maintenance procedures and best practices
- Excellent customer service skills to interact with clients and address their concerns
RVTI or RVIA level 2 certification. Only industry approved certifications will be accepted.
-------------Not Certified, we offer full curriculum and training as well as continual career development to ensure you can reach your personal goals.
Note: This job description is intended to provide a general overview of the position. Duties, responsibilities, and skills may be subject to change based on the needs of the employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $21.00 - $24.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Professional development assistance
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
- RVTI Level 2 or greater certification (Preferred)
Work Location: In person